Packaging to Match your Medical Device
Why choose Sabre Medical?
1. Tailored Solutions:
We understand that every medical device is unique. Our Design and engineering team have the experience, expert qualifications, and innovative ideas to craft the perfect packaging for your medical devices.
2. Our Facilities and Technology:
At our headquarters in Lane Cove, Australia, we’ve made significant investments in infrastructure, including four on-site cutting-edge cleanrooms for assembly and packaging of medical devices. Our ISO Class 7 and 8 cleanrooms adhere to the strict standards outlined in ISO 14644, guaranteeing clean and controlled environments that meet the most stringent requirements for all your packaging needs.
3. Cost-Efficiency and Fast Turn Around:
We recognise the importance of cost in the packaging development process. Our solutions and on-site manufacturing facilities mean that we can deliver not only high-quality packaging but also a cost-effective fast turnaround for your medical device packaging.
4. End-to-End Support:
From concept design to manufacturing to delivery, Sabre Medical is your partner every step of the way. Our end-to-end support ensures a seamless experience, including:
- Validated Medical Systems for assembly, inspection and sealing packaging
- Testing and Validation services to complete device manufacturing process
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilisers for on-site sterilisation of medical devices
- 3D printing for the manufacture of customised prototype tooling
Our cutting-edge Cleanroom facilities and machinery, including a Rapid Small Run Tray forming System, the only one of its kind in the Asia-Pacific region, mean that we can offer you faster turnaround times and flexibility.
- Cut to size and adjust off the shelf packaging to accommodate your specific needs
- Provide custom labelling in Colour or Black and White
- Accommodate your small run carton design/s and manufacture for quick supply