Gandus Rebi Evo
Compact rotary medical sealer for the sealing of pouches and reels conforming to DIN 58953-7:2010 standard.
A solution that matches the advantages of a normal rotary sealer but with reduced cost and space.
Stainless steel casing to allow for operation within harsh environments and withstand biocides.
Temperature control with 2 lines LCD display Photo-cell sensor controlled standby mode when a pouch is not inserted, and the machine is not in use.
Automatic adjustment of the sealing pressure allowing for varying material thickness.
Accessories include Flex-strip keyboard and front tray rebi Evo (included) PR H40/H50 roll holder with cutting device.
- Kind of sealing: rotary
- Sealing width (mm): 12,5 (multiline)
- Sealing length (mm): unlimited
- Sealable materials: pouches/reels EN 868-5, Tyvek® pouches, paper pouches EN 868-4, gusseted pouches, laminated AL pouches, PP pouches
- EN 868-5 Conformity: yes
- DIN 58953-7:2010 Directive: yes
- Printer: rebi Prt Evo version
- Interfaces: no
- Dimensions (mm) / Weight (kg): 473 x 235 x 181 / 12,5