The Model HDMP3 Vacuum Sealer with Gas Purge offers total process control for medical and pharmaceutical packaging.
ISO 11607, CE compliant, the HDMP3 Temperature Controlled Heavy Duty Vacuum Sealer has the power and control it takes to handle virtually any heat sealing, vacuum sealing or modified-atmosphere packaging application.
The Integrated LCD touch screen and high-speed PLC allow for process repeatability ensuring that results are from consistent seal-to-seal.
Seal parameters, six seal process recipes, visual & audible alarms and calibration screens are all password protected; and to comply with safety standards, the machine features a low-pressure jaw close, emergency stop button, internal ‘coyote’ high temperature limit, and thermal overload protection.
It can also be mounted on an ergonomic machine stand, table top, or placed in a vertical position.
- Seal Length options: 762 mm, 889 mm, 1016 mm, 1270 mm
- Seal Width: 9.525 mm
- Vacuum Pressure: up to 88 kPa
- Suction Flow: 7.4 SCFM
- Power: 120 Vac, 20A / Optional 220V
- Compressed Air: 9.2 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- Case Size: 762 x 355.6 x 304.8 mm
- Seal Bar Length: Seal Length + 101.6 mm